Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Cake and a new Ju Jitsu Student

Ok Thursday was Jakob's Birthday and we really spent it doing nothing. Nice relaxing day, mainly because I had a slight case of insomnia the night before and I was spent. So Friday I made it up to Jakbo by making another cake. I still had strawberries from our organic co-op, so we went for a huge strawberry shortcake. It turned out great! I made it completely from scratch, even the whipped cream. After that we had a nice evening of eating cake and watching The Last Unicorn. Not a bad way to spend the night right?



Jakob got a new Gi for his birthday from Ganny and Papaw. His Sensai said it seemed to make him run faster! LOL Well as they were getting ready for testing Hazel decided to join the class. Sensai is really great about letting Hazel participate and she pretty much stuck with the excersises for a while. She can sort of count to ten in Japanese and loves to try and do the punches and kicks. Needless to say I think we are leaning towards becoming a total Ju Jitsu family!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun :) I didn't know you had a blog...you'll have to check out mine as well :D