Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's Potty time!!

We have been working on Potty trainning with Hazel diligently for about a week and a half now. I was a little nervous about "pushing" her into potty trainning, but she seemed to show all the signs that she was aware and at the same time just being a little stubborn. So last week she officially started using the potty. She started with a poop which YES I took a picture of and NO I will not show it to anyone. Mike was at his eye dr appt and I felt bad he missed it. She has been doing great ever since. We are not completely done already but just letting her run naked around the house and using the potty whenever she wants. She gets really into it since we make such a big deal about it and loves to "tell her pee-pee bye". The only downfall is that she doesn't like to take the time to poop and waits... awhile and then you know it hurts. LOL as I write this I realize that yes I am talking about poop! But hey it's the little things right?

Anyways, Hazel is doing great, Jakob is doing great. I will have more updates on him in a few weeks. We are working on some different avenues to get his therapies rolling so pray, cross your fingers, howl at the moon, whatever it is that you do but please keep us in your thoughts as we begin this process again. Loves!!!

No comments: