Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So, we painted Mike's car....

A couple of preschool playdates ago we were talking about colors and mixing them and such. It was right before I had split the group into two sessions (we had grown too big!) and so I was trying to think of a fun activity that all of the kids could do together and still be on level for each child. So, we painted Mike's car. I ixed washable paint and shaving cream andthe kids went to town! There were so many great shots, I just couldn't fit them in. Here are some of my favs.


Hazel and Julia not quite knowing what to do with the mess on their hands. Notice Hazel's new infatuation with belts. She has to wear one of her brother's everytime she sees it.

Jakob having a ball painting Mike's car. He couldn't understand why we were not going to leave it there to let him see it when he returned from work. LOL

This one is one of my favs because little Baylee is REALLY getting into it! She was the last girl left still painting after the others gave up. You go girl!!

Jakob's special message to Mike. He is just the sweetest!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: