Sunday, September 14, 2008

Preparing for Halloween!

So this week Jakob and I were talking about what he wanted to be for Halloween. Since we are really out of touch with what is "cool" for the kids nowadays he really couldn't think of what he wanted to be. I asked him if he wanted to dress up like some character in a movie and Hazel could dress up as another character in the same movie. He loved this idea and we decided on Peter Pan! So, Jakob has decided that he will be Peter Pan, Hazel will be Tinker Bell, Mike will be Captain Hook, and its a toss up for me. At first he wanted me to be the alligator, then I suggested Princess Tiger Lily, and Mike suggested Smee! Gee thanks Honey! So because I am identity-less for Halloween right now, here's a face to scare you all! LOL Luvs!






Posted by Picasa

No comments: