Thursday, March 19, 2009

My son the Rock climber!!

A couple of people had told me about this cool place to go rock climbing in a wharehouse. After seeing how much fun my friend Angela and her hubby were having I decided that this might be fun for Jakob. I had originally planned for Mike to be the one to take him, but it was awesome that GRANNY got to share his first climbing experience. She wanted something to do for his birthday since she wouldn't be there. I was completely impressed. He really went up those walls! He climbed for almost the entire hour scaling 5 1/2 walls b4 his ugre to pee couldn't wait any longer and he had to come down. I really hope this video clip works because it is awesome to see my boy do all of this!! Of course he wants to go back!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: