Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Exploiting Child Labor


Well the major pain throughout this tropical weather and Mike being gone is that my washing machine has finally died! Well its at least comatose until Mike gets home and officially declairs it dead. Since I have a HUGE fear of Laundry Matts and and equally huge laundry monster to deal with, we spent the morning yesterday learning what it would be like to wash clothes the "old fashioned" way. I let each of the kids play my "aggitator" in their own special way. Hazel loved throwing the clothes around until the water got too cold and Jakob enjoyed pushing them around with our mop handle for all of 2 minutes before he said, "Mike needs to hurry up and come home and fix our washing machine, my arms are tired!" Oh the pleasures of modern appliances! Happy washing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: