Saturday, July 25, 2009

In transition..

So we are transtitoning to our new location...which is fancy for I have packed most of our crap and now the kids are bored!! So we have been keeping ourselves busy with a few of the free events around Miami and a couple of playdates. Check it out!


We made a little Music at the History Museum...

Made some Plaster Caster Art at the Art Museum....
Showed off how we were "Too cool for School"....
Chilled with Cheetos and Friends...
And of course Marked all over ourselves while Mommy packed boxes!
Hazel has gotten REALLY artsy here lately and wants to color everything. She is naming shapes and colors and asking for me to point out words to read. All because she sees her brother do this!! LOVE IT!!! Unfortunately Hazel has officially been dubbed dangerous with crayons and markers as I have found evidence of her presence on the walls, floors, keyboards, and the boxes. More to come later!!

1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh how cute!~
When you get a second be sure to come check me out! I have 3 giveaways going on and one amazing one every Monday! So be sure to follow me :)
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com