Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Painting the Patio

Now that I have my camera again, I can catch up on some picture sharing. The day that Mike left to go to VA for school, the kids and I decided that we were going to try out the new sidewalk chalk paint that I had gotten from Big Lots a few days earlier. Seeing that it was really thick I had the bright idea of adding water to it and boy did I make a mess! The kids still had fun though. Hazel was playing more in her little pool than painting, but Jakob wanted to make hand and foot imprints to show Mike when he got home. He was a little frustrated with how much paint he had to put on his foot since mommy had made it so watery, but oh well.


This is the best picture we were able to get of the imprints. Jakob took it because he was afraid it would rain and wash away before Mike came home! How sweet!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: